- A car accident and brain bleed (booo)
- Moving to the Bay Area (hooray!)
- Sleeping way more than normally required (see above brain bleed)
- Becoming an Aunt (double hooray!)
- Attempting to get my career back on track after months of subpar performance (once again, see above brain bleed)
- Lots of camping
- Even more family time
There's a lot to unpack from the past few months, and I don't feel quite ready yet to get into it... but in the meantime, here's a TED talk I like to revisit periodically to take a step back and remind myself of what's really important (spoiler: human connection).